HealthAid Zincovit-C Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Biotin 500ug Capsules 90Daily intake: 1 capsule ...£6.99
- BioCare Zinc Citrate Tabs 90Recommended Intake: One tablet take ...£6.75
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...£6.99
- BetterYou DLux3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 3000 is an optimum s ...£6.99
- HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets 30Bioflavonoids are necessary for the ...£6.79
HealthAid ZincoVit C Tablets are specially formulated with Zinc, Vitamin C and Propolis to provide all the richness and beneficial properties of these three important ingredients in one pleasant tasting lozenge. An ideal supplement for all year round immune support. Especially in the winter when the body needs all the help it can get during the cold months, and spring to help boost your immune system. Zinc is essential for growth, carbohydrate metabolism, and nutrient assimilation, maintenance of enzyme system, healthy bones, skin, collagen, protein synthesis and reproductive organs. Vitamin C, an essential antioxidant, contributes to normal iron absorption, collagen formation, and growth, repair of soft tissues, bones, teeth and healthy gums. Propolis is a natural product from the Beehive renowned worldwide for its wide ranging properties and is used by bees to strengthen and fortify the hive.
HealthAid Zincovit C Tablets may be of benefit to:
Those who have sore throats
Those who wish to lessen the duration of a cold or flu
Those who want to fortify the immune system
When should I take HealthAid Zincovit C Tablets?
ZincoVit C Tablets can be taken either prior to or during a cold or flu, particularly if experiencing a sore throat.
|Ingredients||Sucrose, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Propolis Extract, Orange Flavouring, Zinc Citrate, Veg. Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great tablets for building up your immune system to ward off coughs and colds.
- great for speeding the departure of a cold
- Magic tablets (if taken at the first sign) to fend off a cold.
- These are good value pills; I cannot say that I particularly enjoy their taste when chewing them however but we are all different, maybe the rest of t
- It's so convenient to take for the whole family (expect children under 3), Great stuff for the winter months
- I couldn't say if it aided my recovery, but didn't hinder it!
- If you like the flavour of salty orange then these are for you. Saying that I think they helped take my sore throat to the runny nose quicker. See wha
- I swear by these! I used to get colds lasting me two weeks or more as a time, then I got glandular fever... I decided I needed to try something. These