Klorane Cupuacu Repairing Conditioner 200ml
Klorane Cupuacu Repairing Conditioner:
- An intensive nourishing conditioner with 96% natural-origin ingredients helps to detangle, deeply nourish and strenghten very dry, damaged hair all the way down to the tips.
- Lightweight, it helps to tame frizz, restore manageability and strength.
- Enriched with nourishing Organic Cupuacu Butter, this is the perfect ally to redefine and intensify natural curls.
This intensive nourishing conditioner with 96% natural-origin ingredients helps to detangle, deeply nourish and strenghten very dry, damaged hair all the way down to the tips. Lightweight, it helps to tame frizz, restore manageability and strength. Enriched with nourishing Organic Cupuacu Butter, this is the perfect ally to redefine and intensify natural curls.
- Detangles, tames frizz and restores manageability
- Reinforces the fibre to help prevent hair breakage when brushing
- Deeply nourishes hair without weighing it down
- Strengthens damaged keratin fibres
- Protects against future breakage or damage
- Redefines and Intensifies curls, combats frizz and boosts shine
- For very dry hair, can be used alone as a co-wash
- 96% natural-origin formula**
- Proven efficacy
- High tolerance
- Biodegradable formula*
- Bottle (excluding cap) from 100% recycled plastic and recyclable***
How to use Klorane Cupuacu Repairing Conditioner:
Apply after washing to hair lengths and ends after rinsing and towel-drying hair.
Leave for 2-3 minutes.
For very dry hair, this product can be used as a cleansing balm in place of your regular shampoo.
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA)*. GLYCOL PALMITATE*. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*. COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL (COCOS NUCIFERA OIL)*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. BEHENYL ALCOHOL*. GLYCERIN*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. BETAINE*. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL)*. TOCOPHEROL*. BENZOIC ACID. CARAMEL*. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. LACTIC ACID|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.