Klorane Pomegranate Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £7.04 Regular Price £8.80
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream 50ml✓ Specifically formulated hand cr ...Special Price £6.38 Regular Price £7.50
- A.Vogel Neem Shampoo 200mlA.Vogel's Neem shampoo is desi ...£6.49
- Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet MaskThe innovative sheet mask is enrich ...Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.00
- BioDerma Cicabio Arnica+ 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £6.40 Regular Price £8.00
Thanks to its exclusive colour-enhancing complex, this shampoo holds and binds colour and prevents it from fading. Colour is protected, revived and radiant. Hair regains softness and shine.
Pomegranate has been used for centuries by Moroccan women to dye precious fabrics. We use the Punica granatum L. species, whose peel is rich in potent colour-binding tannins. We grow it in Morocco with respect for the ecosystem. From the peel carefully dried in the sun, we obtain a concentrated colour-protecting extract with proven and patented properties.
How to use: Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. COCAMIDE MIPA. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. ALCOHOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCOL PALMITATE. GLYCOL STEARATE. GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. METHYPARABEN. POLYQUATERNIUM-10. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. PROPYLPARABEN. PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT. RED 40 (CL 16035). SODIUM HYDROXIDE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Amazing delicious smell which lasts for days! Loads of lather and I don't need to use much to wash my hair, so I think it will be worth it.
- My scalp tends to be oily and is so sensitive and breaks out in bumps and some shampoos and conditioners really irritate it. But this one is great and