Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo 400ml
Why not try...
- Klorane Anti-Dandruff Galangal Powder Mask Sachets 8 x 3gKlorane Anti-Dandruff Galgant Mask ...£16.00
- Rausch Swiss Herbal Hair Tonic For Healthy Hair 200mlRausch Swiss Herbal Hair Tonic For ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Rausch Amaranth Repair Serum For Damaged Hair 30mlRausch Amaranth Repair Serum For Da ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Mason Pearson Detangling Comb with Handle C2Each Mason Pearson comb is handcraf ...Special Price £16.02 Regular Price £17.80Out of stock
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For Hair Loss 200mlRausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Fushi Wellbeing Scalp Soother Herbal Conditioner 240ml✓ Made with triple infused Fresh- ...£15.00
Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo:
• Strengthens thinning hair
• Promotes hair growth
• 80% natural formula
• Biodegradable formula
• 100% recycled and recyclable packaging
• Dermatologically tested
• Made in France
The Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo is a fortifying and strengthening shampoo, which utilizes the natural power of Quinine that has strengthening and revitalising properties.
Formulated for lifeless, thinning hair, this gentle shampoo strengthens, revitalises hair and promotes hair growth. Quinine is selected for its scientifically proven stengthening and stimulating properties. Organic Edelweiss, found in the Alps, is selected for its resistance to the most extreme conditions. The combination of these two active ingredients along with Caffeine and B Vitamins, help to restore vigour and reduce hair loss.
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The Cinchona is a tree from South America. traditionally used for its strengthening and revitalising properties. Researchers at KLORANE Laboratories selected an extract of red Cinchona: Cinchona calisaya Wedd. species because its bark is naturally rich in Quinine, a molecule with powerful, scientifically shown and patented stimulating properties.
How to use: Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. In case with contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. COCAMIDE MIPA. LAURYL BETAINE. ALCOHOL. BIOTIN. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CARAMEL. CINCHONA CALISAYA BARK EXTRACT. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCREIN. METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE. PANTHENOL. PANTOLACTONE. HENOXYETHANOL. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. PYRIDOXINE HCL. RED 33 (CL 17200). SODIUM CHLORIDE. TRIETHANOLAMINE. METHYLPARABEN. PROPYLPARABEN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.