La Roche-Posay Soothing Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea 50mlIntensively revitalises the face du ...Special Price £11.00 Regular Price £13.75Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlNormaderm’s Purifying Astringent ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlBioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Puri ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
La Roche-Posay Soothing Lotion Toner:
- Gently tones and soothes sensitive skin.
- Pores look tighter and skin is left feeling beautifully soft.
- Enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
La Roche-Posay Physiological Soothing Lotion perfectly compliments the cleansing routine. Skin feels more toned and softer, pores look tighter and it leaves the skin feeling beautifully soft. Agents selected for optimal tolerance, with a physiological pH and it's enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
Key Benefits of La Roche-Posay Soothing Lotion:
- Soothes, tones, and protects the skin.
- Physiological pH.
- High soothing and make-up removal efficacy.
- Optimal tolerance for the most sensitive skin.
How to use:
Apply to the face using a cotton ball, alone or after removing make-up. Rinse free.
|Ingredients||609564 Aqua / Water PEG-8 Glycerin PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Poloxamer 124 Citric Acid Chlorhexidine Digluconate Parfum / Fragrance (CODE F.I.L. B27842/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the second time of purchasing this toner and I will continue buying it. It feels lovely and soothing on your face, I have sensitive skin and i
- Nice gentle mid-priced toner. Not harsh but skin feels toned and clean
- The product is simple and nice, it doesn´t promise anything it cannot deliver and it can be used on skin that is damaged from Benzyolperoxide and sal
- I love it. It is useful to relieve my redness. It can cool the face's temperature and make me comfortable. particularly for sensitive and reddish
- I use it before applying my moisturising cream everyday and after my makeup removal process every night, the effect is clear. My skin is more smooth a
- My skin feels fresh and smooth after using this toner and is smells great too !
- I bought this after trying other products from LRP. It is a dream to use after cleansing my face and does as it says by soothing my skin and making it
- This is the best lotion I've ever used. I've bought it eight times. It's very gentle on my skin and it smells good
- Amazing stuff first time using this brand and am addicted
- I have used this toner for many years, I have very sensitive skin which can easily react to products but I have never experienced any reaction to this
- This order got delivered quickly, it’s moisturising which is amazing as I have dry skin!