Lamberts Chewable Glucosamine Complex for Dogs & Cats Tablets 90
Why not try...
Lamberts Chewable Glucosamine Complex for Dogs & Cats Tablets:
- A unique combination of ingredients; glucosamine sulphate, vitamins C and E
- An ideal supplement for dogs, helping to ensure they receive the optimum intake of these precious nutrients
- We use the purest glucosamine sulphate, produced to the same strict GMP standards as our normal glucosamine range
- Tasty beef flavoured tablets
Perfect partner to our Pet Omegas and Multivitamins:
These tablets have been specially formulated with the help of experts. With a unique combination of ingredients; glucosamine sulphate, vitamins C and E, this makes an ideal supplement for dogs, helping to ensure they receive the optimum intake of these important nutrients, whatever their age.
- Glucosamine - we use only the purest glucosamine sulphate, produced to the same strict GMP standards as our normal glucosamine range.
- Vitamin E - this well known vitamin contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'. And we've added a reasonable level at just over 50% RDA.
- Vitamin C - a gentle, non acidic form of vitamin C as calcium ascorbate, that is kind to your pet's teeth and gentle on their tummy. Each tablet contains over 60% RDA. Each tablet can be added whole, crumbled over their food or even given to them as a treat!
How to use Lamberts Chewable Glucosamine Complex for Dogs & Cats Tablets:
|Size of Pet||RDI*|
|Toy Dog||1 Tablet|
|Small Dog||1 Tablet|
|Medium/Large dog||2 Tablets|
|Extra Large Dog||3 Tablets|
*RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
Tablets should be added whole or crumbled into moist food and then mixed in well. A bowl of fresh water should always be available.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.