Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Chew Caps 100
Chew 1-2 capsules daily.
Why not try...
- Solgar Natural Cranberry with Vitamin C Vegicaps 60Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£10.99
- Lamberts Pure Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Caps 90A popular GLA supplement with Vitam ...£9.99
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlLiquid zinc in a simple water base ...£10.47
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 100Non-constipating 20mg iron complex ...Special Price £10.08 Regular Price £12.60Out of stock
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Vegicaps 60Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£11.20
Lamberts Omega 3 Berry Bursts have been specially formulated for those aged 3 years and over. Chewing the soft capsule releases a burst of delicious natural blackcurrant flavour and delivers essential Omega 3 fatty acids alongside the vital vitamins A, C, D and E.
The Berry Bursts are a particularly rich source of the Omega 3 fatty acid DHA. The vitamins A, C, D and E help to support a healthy immune system, as well as healthy skin, teeth, bones and eyes.
The unique blend in the Berry Bursts is produced using one of the most sophisticated purification processes that minimises any 'fishy' aftertaste.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.