Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Chew Caps 100
Why not try...
- Biocare Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegicaps 60Biocare Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules: ...£12.85
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Chewable Capsules:
- Specially formulated for those aged 3 years and over
- Essential omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA
- Vitamins A, C, D & E help to support a healthy immune system, as well as healthy skin, teeth, bones & eyes
- Soft chewy capsule releases delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
- Sophisticated purification process minimises 'fishy' aftertaste
Lamberts Omega 3 Berry Bursts have been specially formulated for those aged 3 years and over. Chewing the soft capsule releases a burst of delicious natural blackcurrant flavour and delivers essential Omega 3 fatty acids alongside the vital vitamins A, C, D and E.
The Berry Bursts are a particularly rich source of the Omega 3 fatty acid DHA. The vitamins A, C, D and E help to support a healthy immune system, as well as healthy skin, teeth, bones and eyes.
The unique blend in the Berry Bursts is produced using one of the most sophisticated purification processes that minimises any 'fishy' aftertaste.
How to use Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Chewable Capsules:
Chew 1-2 capsules daily.
Discover our Fish Oils for Kids Range Here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.