Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 30
For Bone Health
Why not try...
- HealthAid Clove Oil 10mlFor external use only. Do not use u ...£4.79
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 400iu (10ug) Tablets 120Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£4.90Out of stock
- HealthAid Pure Sweet Almond Oil 100mlAlmond Oil (Sweet) has a light text ...£5.19
- Quest Vitamins Beta Carotene 15mg Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Beta Carotene is sui ...£4.99
- Nature's Aid Energy Effervescent Tabs 20✓ Suitable for vegetarians and ve ...£4.99
- Higher Nature Vitamin D 500iu Softgels 120Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshi ...£4.99
Osteoguard is an all-in-one bone health formula containing high levels of calcium and magnesium, along with boron and the vitamins D and K. Whilst one tablet a day provides good support for most diets, two tablets daily is particularly preferable for those with diets containing little dairy produce or those of menopausal age. Osteoguard is an excellent partner for most multi-vitamin products which don't tend to provide decent levels of calcium and magnesium.
Most people understand that calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones but it is also needed for the maintenance of normal muscle function as is magnesium.
We use fine grade minerals in this product to help maximise absorption, and the tablets are coated to make them easy to swallow.
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Each tablet delivers:
Calcium (as Carbonate) 500mg 63% NRV
Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.