Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 30
Why not try...
- PharmaNord Bio-C-Vitamin 750mg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-C-Vitamin 750mg Vit ...Special Price £6.20 Regular Price £7.29
- Nature's Bounty Calcium Magnesium & Zinc Caplets 100Nature's Bounty Calcium Magnes ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.75Out of stock
- Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 400iu Caps 120✓ Documented bio-availability,&nb ...Special Price £6.16 Regular Price £7.25
Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets:
- For Bone Health
- All-in-one bone health formula containing high levels of calcium and magnesium with boron
- Plus vitamin D and vitamin K to facilitate the utilisation of calcium
- Fine grade mineral compounds to increase solubility
- Guaranteed tablet disintegration within 1 hour
- Excellent partner for most multi's
- Suitable for Vegetarians
For Bone Health:
Lamberts Osteoguard is an all-in-one bone health formula containing high levels of calcium and magnesium, along with boron and the vitamins D and K. Whilst one tablet a day provides good support for most diets, two tablets daily is particularly preferable for those with diets containing little dairy produce or those of menopausal age. Osteoguard is an excellent partner for most multi-vitamin products which don't tend to provide decent levels of calcium and magnesium.
Most people understand that calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones but it is also needed for the maintenance of normal muscle function as is magnesium.
We use fine grade minerals in this product to help maximise absorption, and the tablets are coated to make them easy to swallow.
How to use Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets:
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Also available: 90 Tablets
Discover our Lamberts Mineral range here.
Each tablet delivers:
Calcium (as Carbonate) 500mg 63% NRV
Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These tablets have definitely helped my clicking in my back and knee this is the second lot I’ve purchased