Lamberts Peppermint Oil 100mg Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Castus 400mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Ca ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
Lamberts Peppermint Oil Capsules:
- Contains 100mg of pure natural peppermint oil, distilled from mint leaves
- Key active ingredients (volatile oils) are preserved in a way not possible in mint sweets and teas
- The amount of mint in each capsule is up to 6 times stronger than even the hottest mint sweets
- Peppermint has a long tradition of use as a digestive aid
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
High strength natural peppermint oil distilled from mint:
Lamberts Peppermint Oil capsules contain 100mg of pure natural peppermint oil, distilled from mint leaves. The key active ingredients in mint are the volatile oils, particularly menthol, and in these capsules these volatile oils are preserved in a way that is not possible in mint sweets and mint teas. In fact the amount of mint in each capsule is up to 6 times stronger than even the hottest mint sweets.
Peppermint has a long tradition of use as a digestive aid and after swallowing one of these capsules you will feel a warm comfortable feeling after the capsule releases its contents. In some countries mint tea is regularly served after a meal, and in the same way we recommend that one of these capsules is swallowed after each large meal.
Read More on Peppermint Benefits: Natural Remedies for Headaches, Arthritis, Allergies, Colds & more
How to use Lamberts Peppermint Oil Capsules:
Take 1-2 capsules daily, after a meal.
Discover other Digestive Aids by Lamberts here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are excellent quality. They contain 100mg of Peppermint oil, rather than 50mg, as do many other brands. Happily, they are also suitable for Vege
- Amazing work straight away
- I suffer from IBS and take a tablet after each meal to help digestion
- Having unexpectedly developed IBS, I was pleased to find out that peppermint oil helps... and relieved to find that gelatine-free capsules are availab
- These are excellent peppermint capsules at a fraction of the price of other ones. And they're vegetarian. They do their tummy soothing job very v