Lamberts Peppermint Oil Capsules 100mg 90
Peppermint Oil is a natural digestive aid by Lamberts. Each capsule contains 100mg of Peppermint Oil made from mint leaves.
Why not try...
Lamberts Peppermint Oil capsules contain 100mg of pure natural peppermint oil, distilled from mint leaves. The key active ingredients in mint are the volatile oils, particularly menthol, and in these capsules these volatile oils are preserved in a way that is not possible in mint sweets and mint teas. In fact the amount of mint in each capsule is up to 6 times stronger than even the hottest mint sweets.
Peppermint has a long tradition of use as a digestive aid and after swallowing one of these capsules you will feel a warm comfortable feeling after the capsule releases its contents. In some countries mint tea is regularly served after a meal, and in the same way we recommend that one of these capsules is swallowed after each large meal.
Daily Intake: 1 to 3 capsules
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are excellent quality. They contain 100mg of Peppermint oil, rather than 50mg, as do many other brands. Happily, they are also suitable for Vege
- Amazing work straight away
- I suffer from IBS and take a tablet after each meal to help digestion
- Having unexpectedly developed IBS, I was pleased to find out that peppermint oil helps... and relieved to find that gelatine-free capsules are availab
- These are excellent peppermint capsules at a fraction of the price of other ones. And they're vegetarian. They do their tummy soothing job very v