Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex Tablets 200
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations P5P 50 Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations P5P 50 Capsules ...£38.42
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 180BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules: ...£38.49
- Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/ MSM with Ginger & Turmeric Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/ MS ...£39.10Out of stock
- Nature's Plus Spirutein Vanilla 1088gNature's Plus Spirutein Vanill ...£39.45
- Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels 50Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ ...Special Price £35.99 Regular Price £51.25
- Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg Tabs 150Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg &nbs ...Special Price £36.76 Regular Price £45.95
Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex Tablets:
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the 'brainfood' choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6
- This high strength product is useful in situations where someone requires a fast improvement in their intake of B vitamins due to a very high requirement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex is a high strength product that is useful in situations where someone requires a fast boost to their intake of B vitamins. In most situations this product should be used for short term supplementation, typically two months, after which time our B-50 complex will provide adequate levels of the B vitamins.
Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
Made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent GMP pharmaceutical standards.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Also available: 60 Tablets
Disover our Lamberts Vitamin B range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good product. I have bought before and I will buy again. Can recommend.
- Lamberts is a good product. I find these much more effective than another brand I've been taking for a while.
- I have been taking these vitamins for a little more than a month and have noticed I don't stress like I used to do before! Great!