Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Power Teen For Him Chewable Tabs 60Nature's Plus Power Teen For H ...Special Price £16.11 Regular Price £18.95
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £16.44 Regular Price £20.55
- Solgar Rhodiola Root Extract Capsules 60Solgar Rhodiola Root Extract Capsul ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £23.75
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
- Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus Caps 180Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus is ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £17.15
Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release Tablets:
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- 500mg per tablet to enable a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
- Suitable for Vegans and vegetarains
These tablets are specially formulated to release the vitamin C gradually over 6-8 hours after swallowing, which means that the absorption of vitamin C into the bloodstream also occurs gradually. This is believed to create a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period.
Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, and are a popular choice with anyone who prefers smaller tablets.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the regular function of cartilage, the tough tissue that lines the surfaces of joints. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by 'free radicals'.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release Tablets:
Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
Also available: 100 Tablets
Discover our Lamberts Vitamin C range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.