Lancome Prep & Hydrate Illuminating Make Up Primer 25ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid SPF15 Foundation 30mlClarins Everlasting Youth Fluid SPF ...As low as £31.50 Regular Price £36.00
- Clarins Milk Boost Skin-Perfecting Milk 50ml✓ Makes your complexion even, rad ...As low as £28.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Clarins Ombre 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palette✓ Intense colour✓ Multiple effe ...As low as £31.50 Regular Price £36.00
- Clarins Ever Bronze Compact PowderClarins Ever Bronze Compact Powder: ...As low as £27.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF15 Mineral Powder CompactThe Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF15 Mine ...Out of stock
Lancome Prep & Hydrate Illuminating Make Up Primer:
Skin feels nourished
Prepares skin for foundation application
Provides 24h hydration
Soothing and fresh feeling
Get a radiant complexion with this lightweight hydrating primer that leaves skin feeling smooth and prepped for foundation application, and improves foundation wear.
This fresh formula provides a soothing feeling and hydrates the skin for 24 hours, helping leave it looking soft and luminous.
|Ingredients||GLYCERIN .DIMETHICONE .PEG-10 DIMETHICONE .BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE .ISODODECANE.SORBITOL .SODIUM CHLORIDE .CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE .TIN OXIDE .ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT .TRIBEHENIN .DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER .SODIUM CITRATE .ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL .PROPYLENE CARBONATE .PROPYLENE GLYCOL .DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL .CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE .ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE .ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN .TOCOPHEROL.PHENOXYETHANOL .PARFUM / FRAGRANCE .LINALOOL .LIMONENE .HEXYL CINNAMAL .[+/-MAY CONTAINCI 14700 / RED 4 .CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 .CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE .MICA .]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.