Life Extension Optimised Cran-Max Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Life Extension Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes Vegicaps 60Digestive enzymes found in Enhanced ...£16.50
- Life Extension Ascorbyl Palmitate 500mg Vegicaps 100Ascorbyl Palmitate, 500 mg 100 vege ...£17.45
- Life Extension Tart Cherry with CherryPure Vegicaps 60Supports muscle recovery after exer ...£16.58
- Life Extension Effervescent Vitamin C Magnesium Crystals 180gEffervescent Vitamin C - Magnesium ...£16.00
- Life Extension Strontium 750mg Vegicaps 90✓ Strontium is a trace mineral wh ...£16.61
- Life Extension Enhanced Sleep without Melatonin Caps 30Bioactive Milk Peptides and Sendara ...£17.20
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from that of men. As a result, they need additional nutritional support. Many published studies indicate that cranberry polyphenols may help to support a healthy urinary tract. Of particular importance is the flavonoid content of the cranberry, including anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins. These natural compounds exert powerful antioxidant effects that can reduce oxidative stress. Recent clinical data suggest that the proanthocyanidins found only in cranberries also can promote urinary system health. In a significant advance, Life Extension has identified a unique compound that provides a synergistic complement to the whole cranberryâs phytonutrient profile. UTI Roseâ¢ is derived from Hibiscus sabdariffa, a species native to Europe, Asia, and Africa. Scientific analysis has shown that this species flower and calyx (the green floral envelope surrounding the blossom) are rich in active polyphenols, including flavonoids , sambubiosides and anthocyanins .
Life Extension uses a unique patented process in the manufacture of Optimised Cran-MaxÂ® with UTI Roseâ¢. The suggested dose of one capsule twice daily delivers 500 mg of Cran-MaxÂ®, to provide the anthocyanin equivalent of seven glasses of Cranberry Juice.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.