Lindens Aloe Vera 6000mg Tablets 360
✓ Traditionally used for thousands of years
✓ Concentrated extract of aloe
✓ Equivalent to 6000mg aloe vera leaf
Why not try...
- Viridian Rosehip Extract 700mg Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£20.20
- Terranova Rhodiola 300mg Vegicaps 100Terranova Rhodiola contains only fr ...Special Price £21.44 Regular Price £26.80
- Solgar Gold Specifics Prostate Support Vegicaps 60Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suit ...£20.99
- Terranova Holy Basil 400mg Vegicaps 50Organic Holy Basil Fresh freeze dry ...Special Price £20.96 Regular Price £26.20
- BioCare Garlic Plus Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£22.39
Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis) is a herb that has been traditionally used and cultivated for thousands of years, since Ancient Egyptian times. It is grown in most subtropical and tropical locations including South Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. Nowadays, aloe vera is commonly included in ointments and cosmetics to support soothing effects. Each Lindens Aloe Vera 6000mg Tablet contains a concentrated extract equivalent to 6000mg of aloe vera leaf juice.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Aloe Vera, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.