Lindens Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules 360
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
✔ Often known as “the sunshine vitamin”
✔ Ultra-potent 2500% NRV dose of Vitamin D3
✔ Strongest Lindens Vitamin D3 product
✔ Contributes to healthy bones, teeth and immune health
Vitamin D is an important nutrient in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. While it is naturally produced by the body when exposed to sunlight (leading some to dub it the “sunshine vitamin”), not getting enough sunlight can lead to deficiency.
Each convenient Lindens Vitamin D3 5000IU capsule provides a huge 2500% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin D3. This is an ultra-potent product and the strongest formulation of Vitamin D3 we offer, with the same Lindens great value and quality.
Vitamin D contributes to normal:
- absorption/utilisation of calcium & phosphorus
- blood calcium levels
- maintenance of normal bones, muscles & teeth
- role in a process cell division
- immune system function
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Soya Bean Oil) (Soya), Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified Water), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great value source of vitamin D3, convenient sales channel with free delivery - just perfect for my needs.
- the product is great.
- Good quality and feeling the benefit