Mason Pearson Handy Bristle & Nylon Hairbrush BN3
This Mason Pearson brush comes in a box with a cleaning brush and care instructions.
Mason Pearson have established a unique reputation for hairbrushes. The reason for this is partly in the design and partly in the versatility of the brushes. The design consists of unique spired tufts of boar bristle, or nylon, or bristle-and-nylon mixture, set in a pneumatic pad so that every tuft penetrates right through to the scalp.
In addition the materials are first-class. Mason Pearson hairbrushes are made in different sizes, materials and colours, at a wide range of prices.
There is one for every type of hair.
Boar bristle tufts: This material has the highest reputation for polishing and maintaining normal hair.
Natural boar bristles are constructed like your own hair shafts and able to hold moisture - the better to lift away dirt and dust and distribute natural oil from the scalp.
This brush is ideal for normal, fine and damaged hair.
Nylon tufts: a nylon brush is good for penetrating very thick or wiry hair.
Bristle and Nylon tufts: This mixture is a good combination for thick or long hair.
Mason Pearson Handy Bristle & Nylon BN3 Hairbrush - Dark Ruby - generally used for normal hair.
Handy Size :
Overal Lenght - 216mm (8 1/2 inches)
Head Length - 110mm (4 3/8 inches)
Width - 64mm (2 1/2 inches).
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very nice, as good as I expected.
- Brilliant product and fast service. Not only that but best price i could find anywhere. Thank you.
- Great brush but does generate some static in long fine hair.
- Lovely brushes. The best. Great price better than Amazon. Pretty good tracked delivery.
- Loved it, so bought my daughter one.
- excellent product and service
- Good product does what it does
- The only hairbrush you should ever use, SERIOUSLY GOOD.
- Bought for my husband as his last one had seen better days after lasting for 30 years! So definitely got his money's worth. Yes, is expensive but
- Superb in every way - a wonderful gift for someone you care for that will last for years
- This brush has already changed my hair brushing experience for the better and I've had it less than 24 hours. I have curly, normal/thick, long an
- This is by far the best investment ever for the whole family. It is such a pleasure brushing my hair, a really therapeutic experience!!! Best of all t
- The women in my family have been using these brushes for at least 50 years. Every one of them remains serviceable, can be cleaned easily and has paid