Nature's Answer Alcohol-Free Milk Thistle Seed 30ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Caps 60Daily Intake: One a day ...£10.49
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
- BioCare Baby & Children Vitamin D3 Drops 15ml✓ Baby & Children's Vi ...£9.99
Nature's Answer Milk Thistle Seed promotes healthy liver functions.
Milk thistle is commonly found growing wild in a variety of settings, including roadsides. The dried fruit (also called achenes) are used to produce modern herbal extracts. Medical use of milk thistle can be traced back more than 2,000 years. Nicholas Culpeper, the well-known 17th-century pharmacist, cited its use for opening “obstructions” of the liver and spleen and recommended it for the treatment of jaundice.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1–2 ml (approx 28–56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops) Servings Per Container: 15 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract 195 mg|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great as ever. My dog could not be without this.
- I have been using Milk Thistle for my dog who is on medication for epilepsy that damages his liver. This product has really helped with this problem.
- Superb service as ever.
- Got this for my dog who has a liver shunt, when the vet recommended we try milk thistle. Easy to work out and administer the correct dosage. Alcohol-f
- This is the first time I have ordered frim Landys but it won't be the last. I need milk thistle for my dog as he has liver trouble because of med