Why not try...
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.86 Regular Price £13.95
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin D3 5000iu VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.79 Regular Price £13.49
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £10.85 Regular Price £15.50
Supports Female Hormonal System
Full Spectrum Vitex Agnus Castus Berry
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
Tested and Verified for Authenticity
Magnesium Stearate Free
Nature's Answer Agnus Castus Berry has a calming and soothing effect. Relieves muscle cramps. Regulates and normalises hormone levels and menstrual cycles. Good for symptoms of PMS and menopause.
Vitex Agnus Castus goes by many names, including Chastetree Berry. The small tree is indigenous to the Mediterranean area, although it can grow in temperate areas worldwide. It is an attractive bush with finger-like leaves and thin violet, blue or pink flowers. The fruit produced by this tree is a dark brown to black berry, about the size of a peppercorn, with a spicy pepper flavor. The Chaste Berry has a long history of use in folklore. In the ancient writings of Roman Naturalist, Pliny the Elder, the name Vitex is derived from the Latin word, “vieo” which refers to weaving, since the bark of the vitex tree was used to weave baskets. The reference to ‘Chaste’ is due to references that the plant was considered Sacred to the Virgin Goddess Hestia/Vesta. It was mentioned in the 4th century BC by Hippocrates, “ the father of modern medicine”, and was indicated in The King’s American Dispensary for female balance *. It’s common name reflects the belief that eating the fruit decreases the libido, and allows for increased chastity. During ancient Greek and Roman times, the Priestess of the Temple would eat the berries to lessen the libido. Another name for the plant, Monk’s Pepper, came from the use by medieval monks towards a similar goal. Although scientific studies do not support the herb’s ability to decrease sex drive, modern research shows that Chaste Berry has a regulating effect on female hormones *. Chaste Berry has been the subject of in depth, placebo controlled double blind studies, which have uncovered some of the specific mechanisms of action that make it so useful as a remedy for the female cycle *. Please note that this herbal remedy is often called Agnus Castus , Vitex or Chaste Berry- its all the same herb.
Common herbal uses include preparing tea by pouring boiled water over a teaspoon of fresh or dried Chaste tree Berries, using a liquid extract, or taking as a capsule.
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitex (Agnus-Castus) Chastetree Berry 40 mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This supplement Has a great taste and is very effective! I took it to lower prolactin and regulate/improve my cycle (this is a very powerful herb, ple
- I only give this 4 stars because it tastes gross to me haha but other than that the quality is great. The ingredients are straight forward & I lik
- I've been using this for three months now. I definitely experience less PMS when using this daily. I use it starting at the end of follicular pha
- I think this is a really good way of being able to manage PMS and other unbalanced hormonal symptoms in a gentle way and with the ability to control t
- Very good quality. Pure ingredient. Suitable for all age group. Been told that this helps to balance my hormones have a lot of benefits to woman. How
- This seems to help my dog, quality ingredients in a convenient package and easy to dose. I think I am seeing an improvement with this supplement.