Why not try...
- Lancome Duo Demaquillant Douceur Cleansing SetLancome Duo Demaquillant Douceur Cl ...Special Price £42.40 Regular Price £53.00
- Esthederm Bronz Repair Face Cream Moderate Sun 50mlEsthederm Bronz Repair Face Cream M ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00
- Olverum Nourishing Body Oil 100mlOLVERUM Nourishing Body Oil is: ...£45.50
- Clarins Super Restorative Smoothing Treatment Essence 200mlClarins Super Restorative Smoothing ...Special Price £43.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye & Lash Concentrate 20mlLancome Advanced GÃ©nifique Yeux ...Special Price £43.20 Regular Price £54.00
- Clarins Double Serum Eye 20mlClarins Double Serum Eye: ...Special Price £47.50 Regular Price £57.00
Olverum Firming Body Moisturiser is:
- A sophisticated, velvet-textured body creme.
- Created to target areas of the body most prone to loss of tone and elasticity.
- Contains carefully chosen ingredients to boost collagen production.
- Skin is left feeling toned, softer and more supple.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
Olverum Firming Body Moisturiser is a sophisticated, velvet-textured body creme created to target those areas of the body most prone to loss of tone and elasticity. Its carefully chosen ingredients boost collagen production, slow down collagen degradation, and protect against dehydration, leaving skin feeling toned, softer and more supple.
Meadowfoam, Crambe Abyssinica and Rice extracts deeply moisturise your skin while Alaria Esculenta boosts collagen production, and Lapland grown Crowberry extract retards natural collagen degradation. Together with Papaya enzyme and natural antioxidants, Coriander and Frankincense, to promote cell renewal, skin will feel smoother and more toned.
Vegan and cruelty-free, free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
How to use Olverum Firming Body Moisturiser
Apply to clean damp skin and massage. Best used daily or as part of your body firming ritual after Olverum Body Polish and Olverum Firming Body Oil once or twice a week.
Precautions: For external use only. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse well with water immediately. Use only as directed.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Empetrum Nigrum (Crowberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum (Ho Leaf) OIL, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Atlas Cedar) Bark Oil, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Lemonene*, Linalool*, Citral* *Components of Natural Essential Oil Please see our Ingredients page for full list and benefits.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this because I was concerned that the skin on my arms was becoming slack and crepey. It has definitely improved, and I
- Lovely fragrance and leaves my skin soft. Have yet to see any particular firming benefits but have only been using for a couple of weeks.
- Feels Luxurious
- Premium moisturiser
- Five stars