OSI Magnesium Magnesium Body Butter 200ml
Why not try...
- Giorgio Armani Because it's You Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Raspberry, Neroli, Lemon ...£23.00Out of stock
- Jimmy Choo Perfumed Body Lotion 150mlTop Notes: Mandarin Orange, Pear, G ...£21.50Out of stock
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Cream 200mlKey Ingredients: Atlantic Kelp Extr ...£22.00
- Lancome Nutrix Royal Intense Nourishing and Restoring Hand Cream 100mlDermatologically tested ...£23.00Out of stock
- OSI Magnesium Magnesium Body Lotion + OptiMSM 200mlShea butter and sweet almond oil bo ...£21.99
ŐSIMAGNESIUM Body Butter is a unique formula made of 250 million years old ŐSIMAGNESIUM Oil, which delivers a large dosage of magnesium into the body by penetrating the skin. ŐSIMAGNESIUM Body Butter is made with 25% ŐSIMAGNESIUM Oil, shea butter and sweet almond oil.
How to use: 5 ml (one teaspoon) contains 130 mg elemental magnesium. Massage into skin. Recommended for daily use.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Undecane, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Tridecene, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cymbopogon flexuous (East-Indian Lemon grass) Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.