Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix Caps 120
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules 90✓ Vegan, clinically trialled vita ...£20.40
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 100Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£20.49
- Viridian Astaxanthin Vegan Caps 30✓ Vegan Astaxanthin in vegetable ...£20.90
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlLiquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 in a ...£20.39
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £20.16 Regular Price £25.20
Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix is a probiotic supplement designed to support digestive and immune health.
Probiotic bacteria help restore a positive balance of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract which can be disrupted by poor diet, stress or use of drugs. Recommended for use as an adjunct or following antibiotic treatment. Probiotic bacteria support and regulate immune response and may contribute to reducing the risk or duration of infections or alleviate symptoms of immune based conditions such as allergies. Maternal probiotic supplementation during pregnancy has been shown to significantly reduce the development of atopic conditions in infants.
Directions: Take one to four capsules daily with food
|Ingredients||Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gelling agent: gellan gum), Lactobacilli Culture, Magnesium Stearate, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.