Solaray Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Softgels 90
Contains Omega 3, 6 & 9. May help to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
|Ingredients||Flaxseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerine, Carob [Pod]), Purified Water, Natural Flavour, Ascorbic Acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Always on the recommendation of a professional
- I take L-Lysine together with vitamin C1000.
- yes, it works and strengthens the body
- My old brand was eliminated and I've used Solaray products for at least 10 years. This flaxseed oil is organic and is very potent. I started on o
- It has excellent consistency, is easy to take, and seems to have improved my health.
- Pretty normal flaxseed oil pills, but very happy with the purchase.
- Great deal!
- best source of omegas if you dont want to have fish oil.