Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout ...£22.45
- Solaray Magnesium Glycinate 400mg Capsules 240Solaray Magnesium Glycinate 400mg C ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£23.45
Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus Capsules:
- A safe way to increase the level of friendly bacteria in your gut.
- Provides a 1.5 billion of beneficial microorganisms that survive stomach acidity.
- Dairy free formula.
What is Solgar Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus?
Solgar - Advanced 40+ Acidophilus is a non-dairy formulation designed specifically for mature adults, providing specially cultured strains LA-5, LGG, L.Casei, BB-12 and TH-4.
Each capsule provides a 1.5 billion of beneficial microorganisms that survive stomach acidity and naturally reside in the lower digestive tract.
All of Solgar's Advanced Probiotics utilise a polysaccharide matrix technology which protects the live bacteria from being destroyed by stomach acid, before it reaches the gut. This matrix is comprised of a specially formulated blend that offers protection as well as provides food for the organisms and enhances the shelf stability, meaning these products do not need to be refrigerated and protection from destruction by stomach acid.
What are the benefits of Solgar - Advanced 40+ Acidophilus?
L. acidophilus and B. lactis are strains of friendly bacteria which can be naturally found in the intestines. The intestines are responsible for digesting food, producing certain vitamins and assisting the immune system. The strains used in Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus Vegetable Capsules have been extensively researched.
The digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria and they support the gut to be healthy, as well as aiding the immune system. Eating fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, cheese and sauerkraut, can help top up the level of friendly bacteria. A lot of commercial yogurt products have added sugar, which feeds not only the good bacteria in your gut, but also the bad ones. If your diet doesn’t contain fermented foods, you might want to consider taking a supplement.
Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus Vegetable Capsules are a safe way to increase the level of friendly bacteria in your gut. All of the strains have been granted Qualified Presumption of Safety (QPS) by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose; sodium alginate); live bacterial cultures; anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate) providing: L. acidophilus, LA-5®, L. rhamnosus GG, LGG®, S. thermophilus, TH-4®, B. lactis, BB-12®, L. paracasei, L. CASEI 431®, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The one probiotic that helps me every time I have stomach issues. When my stomach starts making weird noises I know it's time to take this. I tri
- The best supplement brand for me. I buy a large number of their products because they are gluten free.
- Take two to three capsules at a time. so far effective for mood swings and mild bloating
- Excellent for immune and digestive health. When I haven't taken it (eg away on holiday for a week), I have noticed my digestion was not as good.
- Used for controlling flare ups of ulcerative colitis. It definitely has helped no doubt.
- Favourite make. Not too tricky to swallow, but can be opened into a smoothie too. Would recommend to friends & family
- excellent deffo recommend especially if you have irritable bowel syndrome
- Works brilliantly
- Have been using this product for several years and it has improved my quality of life, I have IBS.
- I have used this product for several years and find it does the trick and keeps my digestion working properly.
- I can say that tablets improved my quality of life.