Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets:
- Supports the function of the immune system
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Supports eye health
- Dry form ideal for Vegan and Vegetarian
- Kosher certified
What is Vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin which can be found in two forms; retinol and beta carotene. Retinol can be found in foods from an animal source, with the other type of Vitamin A being derived from colourful fruits and vegetables. Retinol can be used directly by the body, whereas beta carotene needs to be converted into retinol first before it can be used.
Vitamin A in the retinol form can be found in cheese, eggs, oily fish, dairy products and liver. The beta carotene variant exists in green leafy vegetables, yellow vegetables and yellow and orange coloured non-citrus fruits.
Several of the body’s systems are dependent on sufficient levels of Vitamin A. It comes into play with wound healing and skin regrowth as it supports the epithelial skin cells and production of keratin. Eye health benefits from Vitamin A as well as the retina requires this vitamin for night and daytime vision; low Vitamin A status can cause poor vision.
Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000 IU Tablets are suitable for Vegan and Vegetarian. The daily dose provides 5000 IU of Vitamin A, which equals 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value. The Vitamin A is presented in the form of retinyl palmitate, which is the less irritating form of retinol and therefore gentle on the intestines.
Key benefits of Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu:
• Normal iron metabolism
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Maintenance of normal vision
• Normal function of the immune system
• Process of cell specialisation
Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu is free-from:
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, gum arabic, corn starch), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Vitamin A (5000 IU, as retinyl palmitate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great supplement. My daughter suffers from cystic acne and her health coach recommended this product in conjunction with several others. Seeing positi
- I never had skin problems until I turned 27, started getting painful cystic acne on my forehead! It was horrible and nothing helped! I eat well, exerc
- I've use this to control my acne pron skin and ever since I've use it my skin has gotten clearer!
- I like this product, as the doses are closer to normal, not super high, as I couldn't find anything else of that strength. The pharmacies have re
- Good date, small pill, easily splittable. Seems to have proper potency and effects.Seems to help dry eyes.
- Has improved my vision drastically less sensitive to light and everything is more clear. Very good and recommended.
- My skin looks fantastic! I have hormonal acne and this product paired with zinc balanced everything! I have dealt with acne for years. Glad I found th
- I have been taking these a few days per week for the last month and I already notice a difference in my skin. They have improved my KP and my hyperpig
- If you're allergic or sensitive to fish or ocean based ingredients, this is what you need to help you get your daily Vitamin A RDA. Helps with ni
- We all need vitamin A, particularly my wife who has chronic dry eye. This was such a great deal on a bottle with so many pills.
- I bought these hoping it would help my acne, I haven't noticed a difference but after looking at my diet I realized I already get the daily amoun
- Seems to be helping my acne issues. I take two and my skin is now clear and my hair and nails are growing gain. My only problem is the dry of the pill
- Vitamin is great for acne, this is an amazing product for gut health and skin
- The product - Solgar Vitamin A 5000 i.u. - is excellent, but it is available from many sellers, so Landys cannot take particular credit for it. The re
- Excellent service, and product as always.
- Excellent delivery service, excellent product
- Very speedy delivery
- Excellent as always
- I can't even believe how much my skin has improved in one week.
- Being 39 now and suffering from bad cystic, hormonal acne since I was 21. This Vit A, coupled with small dose of Vitamin C has worked from day one. I