Why not try...
- Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid 473mlSolgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid: ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £28.95
- BioCare Magnesium Taurate Vegicaps 60BioCare Magnesium Taurate Capsules: ...£18.69
- A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100mlMade from milk thistle seedsAlso co ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...Special Price £16.60 Regular Price £20.75Out of stock
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex ...Special Price £17.32 Regular Price £21.65
- Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen Tablets 60Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
Solgar Ester-C Immune Complex Softgels:
✓ Contains 7 immune supportive nutrients scientifically shown to support the immune system
✓ Vitamin C in the Ester-C form is retained by immune cells for up to 24 hours & is important to immune cell function
✓ Provide Vitamin D in the active D3 form
✓ Healthy mucous membranes are supported by Vitamin A & Biotin
✓ Supports first line defences with Vitamin A & Zinc that support skin barrier function
The benefits of Solgar Ester-C Immune Complex:
Solgar Ester-C Immune Complex provides a combination of Ester-C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Zinc, Biotin and botanical extracts designed to enhance the function of the immune system.
- Ester-C offers a gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C which is pH neutral and non-acidic. The metabolites of Ester-C ® have a positive effect on the levels of vitamin C retention in the body’s immune cells, giving you superior immune support.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
- Zinc promotes healthy skin, hair and nails and exerts antioxidant activity, which helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging and certain health issues. Zinc also contributes to a healthy immune system and has properties that are useful for energy support, fertility and male health.
- Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin which can be found in two forms; retinol and beta carotene. Retinol can be found in foods from an animal source, with the other type of Vitamin A being derived from colourful fruits and vegetables. Retinol can be used directly by the body, whereas beta carotene needs to be converted into retinol first before it can be used.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. It helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-ascorbate)500 mg % EC NRV 625 Magnesium (as oxide) 12.5 mg %EC NRV 3 Zinc (as oxide) 7.5 mg %EC NRV 75 Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit) 8.5 mg Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (aerial) 8.25 mg Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root) 8.25 mg Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg %EC NRV 83 Folic Acid 200 µg % EC NRV 100 Biotin (as d Biotin)150 µg % EC NRV 300 Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg % EC NRV 71 Vitamin A (1248.75 IU, as retinyl palmitate) 375 µg % EC NRV 47 Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3 µg % EC NRV 120 Vitamin D3 (300 IU, as cholecalciferol) 7.5 µg % EC NRV 150 Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa); Gelatin (Bovine), Vegetable Glycerin, Carob, Caramel; Yellow Beeswax; Sunflower Lecithin|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Five stars
- Five stars
- Really good, absolutely no stomach/acidity problems with these. I bought them after reading the ingredients in a very expensive product sold only in A
- Fantastic product. Easy to swallow. Recommended.
- very good brand, have been taking them for a while
- Very good to have especially these times when the country is easing on lockdown. Its hard to admit, but we need to take care of ourselves
- ester-c is my favourite form of vitamin c. and this product in particular is enhanced with natural ingredients. all of that I believe give better abso
- I recommend this.
- I don't know if it's strictly related but since I started using this my hair is thicker!
- I used to take Vitamin C and Zinc separately but since I saw this product I have switched over. It's very good but I wish it was vegetarian so 1
- I have been taking this for a few months now and am really pleased to say I've not got the flu which is unusual for me