Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400mcg Tablets 250
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea comes as ...£8.49
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...£7.99
- Nature's Aid DHA Mini Drops for infants & children 50mlContains NO: GM products, Artific ...£8.49
- Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets 100Suitable for Vegetarians Kosher ...£8.49
Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg, also known as Vitamin B9, contributes to several processes within the body, but is best known for its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to be taken by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
This important B Vitamin also regulates healthy homocysteine levels and contributes to energy levels and general wellbeing.
1 tablet of Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg will contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Folate has a role in the process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Folacin (folic acid as pteroylglutamic acid).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.