Solgar Natural Vitamin B12 100ug Tablets 100
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- BioCare Vitasorb B Liquid 15mlLiquid Vitamin B by BioCare ...£6.29
- BetterYou MultiVit Oral Spray 25mlMultiVit is designed to give our bo ...£6.49
- Lamberts Manganese 5mg Tabs 100An essential trace mineral that pla ...£5.99
- HealthAid Vitamin B2 100mg Prolonged Release Tabs 60Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) is a precu ...£6.39
- Solgar Potassium Tablets 100Suitable For VegansSuitable For Veg ...£6.49
Solgar Vitamin B12 100 µg comes in a tablet form. Vitamin B12 also known as cobalamin, is the only vitamin containing cobalt, a trace mineral that is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods.
Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy products, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. With meat being the richest source of vitamin B12, a daily supplementation is often recommended for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Solgar Vitamin B12 delivers 100 µg in one tablet daily, contributing to:
• Energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal red blood cell formation
• Normal function of the immune system
• The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...