Solgar Formula VM-Prime for Adults 50+ Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tabs 60Can contribute to the maintenance o ...£13.49
- Lamberts Ashwagandha 6000mg Capsules 60✓ Lamberts use a full spectrum ro ...£13.49
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Helps maintain healthy joints and c ...£12.49
Fifty can be fabulous and as with each stage of life has unique nutritional requirements. Solgar VM-PRIME is a unique formula has been designed to provide nutritional support for adults over 50.
The stage in adult life, marked as middle age to senescence, may be characterized by a significant change to stature and bodyweight, loss of skeletal and muscle tissue and in change to nutritional intake and needs. VM-PRIME has been formulated with these changes in mind, to support key areas of health and encourage optimal wellbeing.
In addition, Solgar VM-PRIME is a two-a-day dosage of VM-PRIME allows for a smaller, easier-to-swallow tablet, supporting your daily wellbeing:
• Choline supports the process of metabolizing nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy
• Vitamin C plays a role in the collagen formation, making sure you receive a daily dose of this essential Vitamin, will help support your skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels
• Vitamin E protects your cells from damage caused by free radicals
• Niacin reduces tiredness and fatigue
• Zinc is important for vision and eyes
• Riboflavin plays a role in the metabolism of iron
• Copper and selenium help the functioning of the immune system
• Thiamin and Iodine for a healthy heart and balanced mind
• Vitamin B6 and B12 are important for the energy metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid, or Vitamin B5, contributes to normal mental performance
• Manganese and Vitamin D keep your bones and joints healthy
• Boron is an essential trace mineral
• Chromium supports blood glucose levels
• Biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
• Folic Acid plays a role in the formation of blood cells
• Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
• Inositol, or Vitamin B8
• Betaine Hydrochloride
• Citrus Bioflavonoid helps to maximise the absorption of Vitamin C
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Choline (as bitartrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, alginate, pea starch, mannitol, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, citric acid), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate), Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid), Cellulose Gum, Zinc (as bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Copper (as bisglycinate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Betaine HCl, Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Inositol, Carotenoid Mix, Boron (as boric acid), Chromium (as picolinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...