Solgar Vegan Digestive Enzymes Tablets 50
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Castus 400mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Ca ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
Solgar Vegan Digestive Enzymes Tablets:
- Chewable tablets especially formulated for Vegans
- Specialist formula of several digestive enzymes to support a restricted diet
- Helps your digestive system extract nutrients from your food
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What are the benefits of taking Solgar Vegan Digestive Enzymes?
Solgar Vegan Digestive Enzymes, is a unique proprietary complex that helps support your digestive system and the absorption of your food, using enzymes that are not sourced from animals.
The digestive process is a complex system in which the body breaks down the food that we eat into nutrients using digestive enzymes, which are produced in the pancreas and small intestines. If we do not have enough digestive enzymes, our body cannot break down our food completely and even though we are eating a healthy and balanced diet, the nutrients aren’t being absorbed efficiently. Food allergies, low stomach acid and chronic stress also all have an impact on the production of digestive enzymes. If you feel you need some extra digestive support after meals, using Solgar Vegan Digestive Enzymes Tablets may help.This specialist formula includes enzymes that do not contain any animal derivatives including lipase, amylase, protease, amyloglucosidase and cellulose. Each of which target different food groups to give a holistic approach to the digestion from food into nutrients.
The recommended daily intake of Solgar Vegan Digestive Enzymes:
By taking 1-3 tablets of Solgar Digestive Enzymes a day, you are helping your body to digest the food you eat and absorb the nutrients you need.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (mannitol, maltodextrin, dextrin), Vegetable Digestive Enzyme Powdered Blend: Lipase, Amylase, Protease, Amyloglucosidase, Cellulase, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Stabiliser: Guar Gum, Flavouring: natural peppermint flavour.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product. I changed my diet (cut out dairy and now eating heeeeaps of veggies, high fibre foods etc) so my stomach had a bit of a hard time proce
- this product helps a treat when you have an upset digestive system. I have IBS and food intolerances and 2-3 of these at bloated/painful occasions rea
- Got gallstones, taking these digestive enzymes to help - very good at calming things down if I get a bad reaction after eating certain foods.
- Very good product. Has helped with my digestive system and got rid of the bloating and uncomfortable gas. I was told many years ago that i had poor di
- Love it that its vegan and natural, and a nice minty chewy tablet. Certainly help me get through a difficult health problem.
- These digestive enzymes are absolutely great. Work very very well. Highly recommended.
- I like this product as its very easy to take and it taste pretty good actually.
- Easily chewable supplement, very effective too.
- Nice mild taste. Works well after food
- Bought it to control wind connected to Metformin. Took a week or so but now vastly improved. If you are a fellow sufferer try it!
- Extremely good, I have a few food intolerences and find these little tablets help me if one food or another has managed to slip the net. They give me
- This was better than I thought it would be! Easy to chew, mint tasting tablets. They definitely help with my digestion. Bought more to stock up.
- Brilliant product, works a dream :)
- Very helpful and I can take it at dinner time to
- Helped digestion
- Clears up acid reflux and really improves digestive system.
- These supplements are fantastic .Definitely help with digestion ,managing Candida , reflux .Very tasty and nothing nasty added .