Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Valerian Root 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Valerian contains many compound ...£9.00
Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Contains 500mg Inositol per capsule.
- A best-selling supplement for metabolic sydromes such as PCOS.
- Can support menstrual/ovulatory and hyperandrogenic problems with PCOS.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher.
- Free from sugar, salt and starch.
What is Solgar Inositol 500mg?
Inositol is a natural sugar produced by our bodies and found in some foods such as citrus fruits, and high-fibre foods like beans and brown rice. There are 9 forms of Inositol, the two most common forms are Myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol. The others are Scylio-inositol, Epi-inositol, Cis-inositol, L-chiro-inositol, Muco-inositol, Allo-inositol, and Neo-inositol. Inositol is often referred to as Vitamin B8, except it is not actually a vitamin but rather a vitamin-like substance as it plays the role in the structure of cell membranes and other processes. It also influences insulin levels and the body’s response to hormones linked to mood and cognition. Therefore, Inositol can provide many health-related benefits for various medical conditions.
Solgar Inositol provides 500mg per capsule and is a “Gold Standard” supplement that helps to support several processes in the body.
Directions for use: take 1-3 tablets daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
What are the benefits of Inositol?
There are many health benefits that are believed to come with taking Inositol supplements including:
- Mental health: there has been effects of Inositol being able to treat stress and anxiety-related disorders such as depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), fatigue and more. This is because Inositol may increase levels of serotonin and dopamine which are out ‘feel good’ hormones.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Inositol supplements have shown to be a promising treatment for various symptoms of PCOS. It can help with maintaining metabolic, endocrine, and the reproductive health of women with PCOS.
- Metabolic Syndromes: Inositol has been found to help control blood sugar levels, blood pressure, insulin activity and cholesterol levels which can increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
FAQ's on Inositol:
How does Inositol help with PCOS?
Studies have shown that Inositol is a promising treatment for many symptoms that come with PCOS such as:
- Alleviating metabolic symptoms involving insulin resistance that increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, weight gain and more.
- Supporting menstrual/ovulatory issues including prolonged or irregular periods, excessive cramping and bloating, pelvic pain, trouble conceiving/fertility and cysts.
- Assisting cutaneous hyperandrogenic features such as hirsutism (hair growth in a male-like pattern), acne, male-pattern balding, pigmentation and more.
How much Inositol should you take for PCOS?
If you are taking Inositol for PCOS symptoms such as acne, weight gain, hair growth/loss we recommend taking between 1000mg-2000mg per day.
What is the difference between Inositol and Myo-inositol?
Inositol is commonly the term given to the most bioavailable form of Inositol which is myo-inositol.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Inositol, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my 4th bottle ordered from Landys chemist!
- Quick deliver and excellent communication . Happy with product.
- I bought this product as it was highly recommended by other pcos sufferers. I found Landyâ€™s to be the most reasonably priced for this product a
- Don't really write reviews but thought I would if it could help someone. After using clomid for several months, couldn't get back to normal,
- After 3 years of ttc i started to take this product 3 months of taking it I am pregnant!!!!
- Bought due to reading the could help with fertility. 8 months trying and nothing. 1 month of taking these and we have a baby in there cooking nicely.
- Superb for calming mental irritability! Works on GABA receptors and calms things down nicely. *Never take straight GABA supplements as the molecules a
- I use this for my PCOS symptoms - mostly acne and weight gain. I use it with a combination of N-acetylcysteine. I stopped taking it year ago because I
- I have a severe case of pcos (polycystic ovaries), I did 7 rounds of ivf, all failed. My husband did loads of research and found this vitamin is defic
- After years of struggling with my periods I did some some research and figured I'd try myo-inositol instead of pumping my body with more medicati
- Little early to tell as I’ve only been taking for a couple of weeks but I’ve noticed a little less hairloss when washing hair. I’m combining wit
- Fast delivery, nice packaging. Since taking these tablets my usual heavy cycle seemed not as intense and lengthy (from 7 days down to 4!) I also fel
- I bought this product after reading online about pcos and thought I’d give it a try. I’ve noticed some improvements after a week or so of using it
- Very professional packaging and good quality. However, I didn't take this product for long, as I believe it brought on a migraine (when I hadn
- I can’t express enough how impressed I am with these. I have struggled with PCOS for years and all of it’s associated symptoms- including irregula
- Bad pcos . Took for one month and and concieved in the same month after no luck for 10 years . Definitely recommend along with coq10