Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Contains Inositol also known as Vitamin B8
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Inositol?
Solgar Inositol 500mg contains Inositol, commonly known as Vitamin B8, which plays an important role in several different processes in the body.
Inositol, or Vitamin B8, is a water-soluble structure and it forms a component of every cell membrane in the body. It functions in a similar way to choline. Inositol, although technically not an essential B vitamin because it can be synthesised in the body, is still a very important nutrient. Food which naturally contain Inositol are citrus fruits, lecithin oil, seeds, whole grains, nuts and green leafy vegetables.
Solgar Inositol 500 mg is in a vegetable capsule form with a dose of 1 – 3 capsules a day.
Read More: Understanding Inostiol And What It Is For
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Inositol, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Don't really write reviews but thought I would if it could help someone. After using clomid for several months, couldn't get back to normal,
- After 3 years of ttc i started to take this product 3 months of taking it I am pregnant!!!!
- Bought due to reading the could help with fertility. 8 months trying and nothing. 1 month of taking these and we have a baby in there cooking nicely.
- Superb for calming mental irritability! Works on GABA receptors and calms things down nicely. *Never take straight GABA supplements as the molecules a
- I use this for my PCOS symptoms - mostly acne and weight gain. I use it with a combination of N-acetylcysteine. I stopped taking it year ago because I
- I have a severe case of pcos (polycystic ovaries), I did 7 rounds of ivf, all failed. My husband did loads of research and found this vitamin is defic
- After years of struggling with my periods I did some some research and figured I'd try myo-inositol instead of pumping my body with more medicati
- Little early to tell as I’ve only been taking for a couple of weeks but I’ve noticed a little less hairloss when washing hair. I’m combining wit
- Fast delivery, nice packaging. Since taking these tablets my usual heavy cycle seemed not as intense and lengthy (from 7 days down to 4!) I also fel
- I bought this product after reading online about pcos and thought I’d give it a try. I’ve noticed some improvements after a week or so of using it
- Very professional packaging and good quality. However, I didn't take this product for long, as I believe it brought on a migraine (when I hadn
- I can’t express enough how impressed I am with these. I have struggled with PCOS for years and all of it’s associated symptoms- including irregula
- Bad pcos . Took for one month and and concieved in the same month after no luck for 10 years . Definitely recommend along with coq10