Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix Caps 90Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix is s ...Special Price £10.70 Regular Price £15.29
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 60Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £14.25
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
Solgar Kangavites Bouncin' Berry Chewable Tablets:
- Especially created with children (and parents) in mind
- Designed to support a child's immunity and growing bones and teeth
- Provides a variety of important vitamins and minerals including natural and food-based ingredients
- Delicious natural berry flavoured chewable tablet
- Vegan, Vegetarian
Solgar Kangavites is a chewable multivitamin and mineral formula, suitable for children aged 3 upwards. Each Kangavites product has been carefully formulated, based on nutritional expertise and science, to support the healthy lifestyle habits of children.
The benefits of Solgar Kangavites Bouncin' Berry Chewable Tablets:
With 28 active ingredients including nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, iodine and vitamin C, D and B's, a crafted multivitamin and mineral product like Kangavites?, alongside a healthy and balanced diet, is an excellent tool to give your child that extra help to nourish their growth and development.
• Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
• Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
• Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (sucrose, fructose, mannitol, soya flakes, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, palm oil, xylitol, carrageenan, gum arabic, alginate, xanthan gum, pea starch), Calcium (as carbonate), Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), Magnesium (as oxide), Flavour Enhancers: (citric acid, malic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Colour: anthocyanins (from grape skins), Natural Flavourings: (including mixed berry, Prosweet, orange), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Cellulose Gum, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Potassium (as potassium chloride), Iron (as ferrous fumarate), Fruit and Vegetable Powders (carrot, strawberry, broccoli, apple, apricot, red beet), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin Powder, Zinc (as oxide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Choline (as bitartrate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Manganese (as sulphate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Inositol, Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), Rose Hips Powdered Extract (4:1), Copper (as gluconate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Brilliant product. My grandson loves them. Will buy again.
- We have to assume that vitamins work so I can't review that but the flavour on these vitamins is not to my grandsons liking plus they are quite l
- Super kids vitamins
- I'm a complete wimp. I bought these chewable vitamins as I can't stand the giant adult vitamins. They come in a large glass bottle which is
- My 2 year old likes these. They're quite big and she needs to crunch them (sometimes makes a mess as she takes them out of her mouth!) But they t
- My children take one everyday without and problem so they must taste ok.
- My daughter loves them :) she can't wait to have her kangaroo sweet every morning!
- Five stars
- Kids love these. They seem a bit big when you see them for the first time but the kids just chew them as if they were sweets. I've never tasted t
- these vitamins do not contain as much rubbish as alot of the others and also include vital minerals. overall very happy
- Five stars
- These vitamins are great. Easy to chew and not too bad a taste!
- My child loves this!
- Kids love them, good value for money