Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Lamberts Pure Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Caps 90A popular GLA supplement with Vitam ...£9.99
- Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root Extract Vegicaps 60Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root ...£9.49
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Caps 60Daily Intake: One a day ...£10.49
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500 mg contains the essential Vitamin B3, Niacin, which is one of the 8 B Vitamins and plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels, to skin health and a balanced mind.
SolgarNiacin (Vitamin B3) 500 mg is to be taken as 1 a day and comes in vegetable capsule form, contributing to:
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Use of this product may cause temporary skin flushing (feeling hot and skin redness), burning, itching or rash. This is caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin. Some sensitive individuals may experience dizziness or an unexpected drop in blood pressure. Do not take on an empty stomach.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinic acid), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: hydroxypropyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent service, delivered on time.
- Gave me the flushing sensation I was looking for, very happy with the product it is now apart of my vitamin and nutrient plan and with 100 capsules it
- I think this product's ingredients are excellent, however, one needs to be able to tolerate the possible side effects. One use of niacin is to in
- My doctor recommended that I take this and although it took quite awhile to build the dosage, 1,000 mg 2 times a day is manageable. I still flush but
- I started taking this about two months ago for high cholesterol. In that short time with no other dietary changes (except for drinking more water), my
- This is my third bottle. I love this brand and the quality of their niacin. There are no bad fillers and it's a perfect compliment to my keto die
- I've tried a pile of niacin brands over the years, this will be my go to from now on. Sturdy glass jar to reuse for whatever you might need a gla
- Lowers cholesterol Helps relieve arthritis Helps you adapt to heat and cold better Treats bipolar and schizophrenia naturally CAn alleviat