Solgar Omega-3 Triple Strength Softgels 100
Why not try...
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 plus Omega Vegicaps 60Recommended Intake: Two capsules ta ...£39.09
- Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Extended Release Red Yeast Rice 600mg Tabs 60Nature's Plus Herbal Actives E ...£38.50
- Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£41.90
Triple Strength Omega-3, is Solgar’s highest concentration of the natural Omega-3; the good fat that nourishes the whole body, supporting a healthy heart.
Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make them on its own. Triple Strength Omega-3 consists of the most important types of Omega-3, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. Both EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This product has an ideal balance of Omega-3 actives and is molecularly distilled to remove mercury, giving you optimal support for daily wellbeing.
DHA and EPA contributes to normal:
• Triglyceride levels
• Brain function
• Function of the heart
DHA contributes to the maintenance of:
• Normal vision
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.
|Ingredients||Cold Water Fish Oil Concentrate Providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA], Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA], Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidant: mixed natural tocopherols.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great - have used them for years.
- Taken them for years so no complain at all
- I usually order Solgar because I find they are always very good quality, and these Omega 3 high strength Softgels are no different. Parcel arrived ver
- High dosage of EPA and DHA but very large capsules that some may find difficult to swallow. Solgar is my favourite brand of supplements as they are ve
- Top quality, really great for keeping my hair and skin in tip top condition.
- For the first time i used OMEGA 3 without having any problems and saw the result in a week. I had tingling sensation in my body and contraction on my
- Fishy taste was just too strong with these... I had to give up half-way through the bottle and switch to a vegetarian equivalent.
- My GP told me to take a supplement with a certain DHA and EPA distribution, which this matched most closely. I really feel the difference in a distinc
- Great product and one of the highest levels of epa/dha per pill. I've noticed recently that many brands have disappeared completely from the stor