Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegicaps 200
Why not try...
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Tablets 100Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate Ta ...£13.49
Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre is a soluble fibre offering a convenient and easy way to increase the amount of this important food group in our diet to help restore and maintain regularity.
Psyllium husks, or isphagula, are mainly grown in the Middle East and are full of fibre. Fibre is found in soluble and insoluble forms. Insoluble fibre remains unchanged when passing through the intestines, whereas soluble fibres change and form a gel-like substance within the intestines. Once digested it draws water in from the colon and pushes out waste from the colon. With today’s modern lifestyles and diets, it can sometimes be difficult to obtain enough fibre from our food. As well as making sure we eat enough whole grains, fruits and vegetables, Solgar’s Psyllium Husks Fibre can be a great way to top up your levels.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Powdered Psyllium Husks Fibre, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I thought I reviewed this already. in fact, the only reason I am doing so now is because I have just sent the link to a friend who's son has issu
- I won't be too graphic here, as we all know what these things do :) Suffice to say, they work very well. I've used lots of different bran
- Started suffering from really bad loose stools for months - so I thought I’d try theses ... and WOW!! After 4 days normal stools again. I got a bit
- I'll be honest I bought these primarily to regulate my digestive system (aka, have "cleaner" poops). Really does make your bowel moveme
- I'm really not sure what I was thinking when I bought these. I've been taking the recommended two capsules a day and not noticed any differe
- Great source of fibre for any KETO people out there. Low/zero carb but good fibre source. Recommend!
- I was very constipated pooping maybe once a day but that being a small little thing maybe width and length of a pinky, but after taking this for the f
- I think these husks have helped my constipation as I have diverticulitis.
- It's a brand of trust and it's a natural product and no side effects THANK YOU. My bowel problem disappeared without resorting to the chemic
- Perfect as always from the Solgar brand. Detailed description of the capsules in oz and mg is a dose of 2 capsules at 500mg, effective depending on t