Solgar Resveratrol 250mg Softgels 30
Solgar Resveratrol 250mg Softgels:
- Known as a popular beauty ingredient
- Heart health friendly
- Naturally sourced
- Derived from Japanese Knotweed
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Resveratrol?
Solgar Resveratrol 250mg is a natural polyphenol, meaning compounds found abundantly in natural plant food sources. Examples of these natural sources are red wine (grape skin), peanuts and some plants, such as Japanese Knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum).
The possible benefits of Solgar Resveratrol:
Resveratrol is often referred to as the key ingredient responsible for the ‘French-paradox’ – the reason why the French maintain good health while consuming rich foods and alcohol. Resveratrol may also contribute to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Equivalent active resveratrol to 64 glasses of red wine.
Solgar Resveratrol 250 mg comes in an easy dose of 1 softgel a day and provides 250 mg per dose. Each softgel provides resveratrol from Japanese Knotweed and red wine extract (grape skin).
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Resveratrol from (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root), Soybean Oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin, vegetable glycerine, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Red Wine Extract (Vitis vinifera) (grape skin), Colours: (natural caramel, titanium dioxide), Anti-caking Agent: silicon dioxide.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Je ne l'ai toujours pas reÃ§u !
- Fantastic product
- Really helps with diabetes, by lowering your sugar levels. I am not a doctor, but it has worked for friends and family. Most doctors are unfamiliar wi
- I received my order in time. No tracking worries, no hassle. Thank you. C. Siad
- Recommended by clinicians, fantastic antioxidant, and quick efficient service and delivery. thank-you.
- The dose is just right. Also a good price. The most important thing as well is it is a trusted brand. you certainly know exactly what you are getting
- Great product, sensibly priced
- Great product, using it every single day, no complaint, results visible and significant in overall well being