Solgar Selenium 200ug (Yeast Bound) Tabs 50
Solgar Selenium 200ug (Yeast Bound) Tablets:
- For healthy hair and nails
- Vital mineral
- Supports the metabolism
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Yeast Bound Selenium?
Solgar Yeast Bound Selenium 200 mcg Tablets contains selenium, a key mineral which can naturally be found in the soil. It is a vital mineral as it supports the immune system and protects the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. This mineral can be naturally found in Brazil nuts, eggs, fish and poultry. Making sure your levels of Selenium are adequate will help keep hair and nails healthy, as well as support your metabolism.
The benefits of Solgar Selenium:
Solgar Yeast Bound Selenium 200µg Tablets provides this vital mineral, in a 1 a day dose, and contributes to:
• Normal spermatogenesis
• Maintenance of normal hair
• Maintenance of normal nails
• Normal function of the immune system
• Normal thyroid function
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Brewer’s Yeast (contains wheat, barley, sulphites), Selenium (as selenium enriched yeast), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable stearic acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are the only selenium supplement that has not given me side effects. Very pleased
- I used this product for my hair and nails. My nails were weak and splitting and my hair was falling out.the selenium soon had effect and I have very s
- Exactly what I wanted
- I fully recommend
- Really good
- If you have any winter Blues...then this is the thing for you.....very safe to take and a natural mineral that some of us have less than others.....I
- These seem great and with the zinc have helped my skin beyond dubt - together they are a great anti inflammatory and this is from someone who knows.
- It’s one of the most important mineral to help to have a healthy body.
- Best purchase I've ever made. The benefits kick it a couple of days after use but you will definatly look healthier and will feel it too.