Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300mg Softgels 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Cap ...£27.75
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Daily Caps 60✓ Two Bare Biology Life & Sou ...£28.50
- Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100mlBare Biology Action Heroes Pure Ome ...£28.50
- Terranova Intense Greens Super-Shake Powder 224gMagnifood Terranova Intense Greens ...Special Price £28.52 Regular Price £35.65
- Pure Encapsulations NAC 600mg Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations NAC 600mg Capsu ...£28.33Out of stock
Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300 mg is a rich source of essential fatty acids, providing 300 mg of GLA.
Starflower oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the starflower plant and is a rich source of fatty acids. Fatty acids are lipids, the general term for dietary fat. The body can make several fatty acids, however, those it cannot make in adequate amounts must be obtained through the diet (essential fatty acids).
Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300 mg provides 300 mg of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), as well as the unsaturated fatty acids Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid. Replacing saturated fats in the diet with unsaturated fats contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
A typical diet often lacks good sources of GLA. Taking 1 softgel a day of Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300 mg will help meet the requirements for unsaturated fatty acids to support daily well-being.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Starflower Oil (cold-pressed) Providing: Linoleic Acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm oil)), water.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- will use again
- Used as a hangover blocker these are off the chart good. I mean really top notch. Liver disease here I come!!
- worked a treat
- I have Sjogren's Syndrome and find that these capsules have helped with upping the moisture levels in every regard. Will not be without them
- This product is amazing! Works really well, and was delivered on time.
- These capsules are very reasonably priced for the amount of GLA they contain. Gluten free too!!
- Been looking for a wile for this product with the correct level of GLA. Now ordering monthly.
- Great product but I cannot tolerate gelatine so no good for me or others that are vegetarians. Shame as the oil is so beneficial.
- This product has not only balanced my moods and given me boundless energy and an incredible feel good feeling but has also stopped my water retention
- This has really helped with moodiness and negative self perception the week before my period. Shame it can't shift the back and stomach cramps bu
- Great quality.