Solgar Vegetarian Multiple Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£18.29
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail Capsules 60Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail ...Special Price £18.39 Regular Price £22.99
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 wi ...£18.50
Solgar Vegetarian Multiple Vegetable Capsules:
- Specially formulated to meet the dietary needs of vegetarians
- Rich in iron and essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains B12 and B complex plus co-enzymes
- Nutrient food base and antioxidants
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
- Vegan, Vegetarians
Solgar Unique Vegetarian Multivitamin:
Solgar Unique Vegetarian Multiple is the perfect `wellness insurance policy' comprising all the essential vitamins and minerals, along with additional trace elements and food factors.
Encapsulated in a convenient vegetarian capsule, Vegetarian Multiple can be used by vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike but is formulated to boost intake of those nutrients a vegetarian diet may go short of. This unique multivitamin formula contains a range of essential vitamins and mineral in a three a day dose, including a unique form of chelated iron formulated for maximum absorption without gastrointestinal irritation.
Each dose of 3 vegetable capsules provides important nutrients such as:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 & B12 unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Contains important antioxidants such as Vitamin C & E and beta carotene, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
- Zinc and magnesium contribute to maintenance of normal bones and teeth
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, dicalcium phosphate, pea starch, citric acid, mannitol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, maltodextrin), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Zinc (as picolinate, bisglycinate, oxide), Spirulina Powder, Choline (as bitartrate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Inositol, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Boron (as boric acid), Iron (as bisglycinate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Chromium (as picolinate), Folic acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Carotenoid Mix, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.