Solgar Vitamin D3 10ug (400iu) Softgels 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin B12 100ug Tablets 100Daily intake: 1 tablet ...£5.99
- Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60Vegetarian & Vegan. No ...£6.49
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 50Non-constipating 20mg iron complex ...Special Price £6.32 Regular Price £7.90
- Solgar Potassium Tablets 100Solgar Potassium Tablets are:Suitab ...£6.49
Solgar Vitamin D3 400 IU (10ug) Softgels is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body – D3. Supporting optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune health. With over a billion people worldwide with very low levels of vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Solgar’s Vitamin D3 is a highly absorbable vitamin D. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
Vitamin D contributes to:
• Normal function of the immune system
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
• Maintenance of normal muscle function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (safflower oil), Softgel Capsule Shell ( gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Vitamin D3 (from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.