Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 Capsule ...£40.74
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 200 Vegicaps 30BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 200 Capsul ...£44.95
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£45.51
- Higher Nature H Factors Vegetable Capsules 180Higher Nature H Factors Capsules:&n ...Special Price £40.56 Regular Price £50.70
- Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Vegicaps 30Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Capsules: Ea ...Special Price £43.99 Regular Price £62.99
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 907gSolgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Na ...Special Price £44.99 Regular Price £63.99
Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mixed Softgels:
- Supports the immune system
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Softgel for easy absorption
- Gluten free
Vitamin E benefits:
Solgar Vitamin E 671 mg (1000 IU) Softgels, comes in softgel form to support the absorption of this fat-soluble nutrient and contains the recommended daily intake of Vitamin E in just one softgel. This ensures your body gets the support it needs to protect the cells from free radicals and oxidative stress. It also contains natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) which in studies has shown to be x1.3 times more bioavailable than synthetic forms.**
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and can naturally be found in nuts, nut oils, olive oil, green leafy vegetables and avocados. It is an essential nutrient as it is the primary antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are formed when we convert our food into energy, or when we are exposed to air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun. In addition, the body needs Vitamin E to support the immune system. Eating a healthy and balanced diet should bring you to sufficient levels of Vitamin E but unfortunately the diets of most people do not reach this.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Bulking Agents: (vegetable oil, safflower oil) Mixed tocopherols (D-beta, D-gamma, D-delta, D-alpha tocopherols).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been taking Vitamin E for many years. This is the best I have taken so far. I believe it has given me smooth facial skin as people have said ho
- Some effect to your skin , get change more soft after two weeks, every day one with meal and normal healthy food
- Solgar are my "go to" brand of choice and they work coz I look 48 and I am nearly 68. Vitamin E at this potency is very important for health
- I have been taking vitamin E for years and feel it has helped my health in improving my circulation and at the moment Solgar seem to be the best and h
- I use them for my skin. When applying onto my face, it has very strong fishy smell. I don't understand why. But it seems to do the trick for my s
- Good stuff