Terranova Biotin 300μg Complex Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- BioCare Zinc Methionine Vegicaps 60BioCare Zinc Methionine Vegetable C ...£8.15
- HealthAid Chamomile 2240mg tablets 60HealthAid Chamomile tablets are for ...£7.19
- HealthAid Vitamin K Complex & Vitamin D3 Tablets 30HealthAid Vitamin K Complex + Vit D ...£7.99
✓ Support healthy looking hair and skin
✓ Promotes energy and vitality
✓ Convenient way to top up your levels Biotin for optimal wellness
Terranova Biotin complex contains 300 mcg of the water-soluble B Vitamin Biotin. It is perhaps best known for its beauty supporting properties, particularly for promoting healthy growth and shine for your hair. Biotin is often added to beauty products, however absorption through digestion is much higher than when applied to the skin.
Biotin has coenzyme properties and is needed for the conversion of food into energy for a healthy metabolism, similar to the other B Vitamins. It works on macronutrient levels, converting fat, protein and carbohydrate.
As the body doesn't make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs. Biotin rich foods are organ meats, eggs, avocado and fish. If your diet doesn't contain many biotin rich foods, or you want to increase your intake of this beauty supporting vitamin, taking a supplement is a good solution.
How to use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 450mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 250mg
Rose Hips [Rosa Canina]-ORGANIC 75mg
Nettle Leaf [Urtica dioica]-fresh freeze dried 50mg
Pumpkin Seed [Cucurbita Pepo] 50mg
Horsetail Spring Shoot [Equisetum Arvense]-fresh freeze dried 25mg
Biotin (as d-Biotin) 300μg
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- was a little unsure at first but after using for a few months can see improvement in my hair and bonus my hair has started growing again
- This item arrived on time and was well packaged. This was a recommended product for me, especially in this climate at the moment. It is too early to a
- It is very effective! We can see a result very quickly and it made my short hair to long hair almost in half year. But be careful not to take too much