Vichy Capital Soleil Anti Sand Kids Mist SPF50+ 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF30 300mlHigh protection from the harmful ef ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ Cleanance Cleansing Gel is for ...£18.35Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Overnight Moisturiser 40ml✓ A Moisturiser for ultra sensiti ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Spray SPF30 200mlHigh sun protection sunscreen spray ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Water, Ideal Soleil Anti-Sand for Children helps to hydrate skin and fight against free radicals caused by exposure to the sun. Non-sticky and pleasant to apply, it helps ensure a dry finish allowing sand to be easily brushed off skin and not stick.
Now in an easy to apply mist spray for children. Visible upon application to help ensure full coverage for optimum sun protection.
• Very high sun protection
• Suitable for children
• Sand easily brushes off of skin
• Water resistant
• Light and fast absorbing texture
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously to the face and body. Do not spray directly on the face.
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Ideal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun 200ml
|Ingredients||Butane,Aqua/Water,Dicaprylyl Ether,Homosalate,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Dimethicone,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Octocrylene,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Nylon-12,Dicaprylyl Carbonate ,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxane,Polymethylsilsesquioxane,p-Anisic Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA ,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Dodecene,Ethylhexyl Triazone,Isododecane,Isostearyl Alcohol,Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone,PEG-8 Laurate,Phenoxyethanol,Poloxamer 407,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Propylene Carbonate,Sodium Chloride ,Tocopherol|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.