Vichy Homme Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin 200ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Keratosane 30 Cream-Gel 40mlUriage Keratosane 30 Cream-Gel is a ...£7.99
- Vichy Homme 72hr Extreme Anti-Perspirant Roll-on 50mlThe Vichy Homme Extreme Anti-Perspi ...Special Price £7.23 Regular Price £8.50
- Klorane Oat Milk Conditioner 200mlKlorane Oat Milk Conditioner is an ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00Out of stock
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlVichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive A ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
Vichy Homme Shaving Foam for Sensitive Skin has a creamy texture, helps the blade glide smoothly over the skin. With Dermo-assimilable calcium, acting as a skin repairer and protector.
Vichy is the number one pharmacy skincare brand in European continental pharmacies.
Vichy's unique formulations combine mineral rich thermal spa water and renowned dermatological ingredients selected for each individual skin need. Vichy believes in providing personalised skin diagnosis tools for every skin type, developed with health professionals.
Believing in health, means looking at skin in a unique way. At Vichy, we believe that health is the most effective, secure and advanced path to a sustainable beauty. True beauty stems from healthy-looking skin. True. Profound. Alive.
With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
Efficacy tested under dermatological control
|Ingredients||727645 04, Aqua, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butane, Cocamide MEA, Dimethiconol Stearate, Lauryl Betaine, Cocamide, Polyaquaternium-7, Propane, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Code F.I.L :C167589/1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.