Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask
Why not try...
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlGet intense protection every day wi ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Homme 72hr Extreme Anti-Perspirant Roll-on 50mlThe Vichy Homme Extreme Anti-Perspi ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
Recharge your skin with the Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask. The innovative sheet mask is enriched with 89% Vichy Mineralising Water, drenching your complexion in moisture and locking in hydration effectively for up to 24 hours. Concentrated doses of Hyaluronic Acid offer the illusion of firmer, plumper skin with improved elasticity, while simultaneously creating a powerful protective barrier against potentially damaging external aggressors. Suitable for dry and tired skin, the sheet mask works to restore luminosity and a lit-from-within glow, leaving skin looking and feeling silky soft. The mask is finished with double-compartment technology, encouraging a more minimal formula, with less wastage.
How to use:
1. Fold the sachet along the dotted lines on the back of the pack
2. Press the sachet until the seal breaks and lets the formula into the tissue mask compartment
3. Push all the formula through the opening into the tissue mask chamber, making sure the tissue becomes fully soaked
4. Open the sachet and apply mask on a clean face. Remove after 10 minutes and massage any leftover formula into the face, neck and chest.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Maltodextrin.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I really enjoyed using this mask. It was a little bit fiddly to unfold but once it was on my face I ended up lying down to relax and the cooling feeli
- This mask is the best mask I have used so far especially in terms of sheet masks. It’s so innovative with its application of having to press the sac
- I have used several sheet masks - the problem is that sometimes they feel too oily for me or on one occasion the mask was completely dried out. I real
- I tried this mask. It's very unusual in as the mask is soaked with the gel first then the sheet is placed over your face. What I like is that the
- So glad that I was given the opportunity yo try this wonderful product. I have skin that tends to be dry and dull if not cared for. The Vichy mask is
- The mask is a little bit faffy to develop, ie you have got to mix it, which took a bit of doing. You have got to really push it through to get it to w
- I couldn't wait to sit down with a cup of tea and my face mask. Packaging was in theme with the other Vichy products, eye catching and very infor
- I tried this mask over the weekend during a bit of a pamper session, absolutely great results. I had developed literally a spot of extremely dried ski
- I used this mask at the weekend and I can truthfully say that afterwards my skin felt plumper and more radiant. I suffer from dry skin in the Winter m
- I really love this mask.My face looks smoother,refreshed and glowing.Left my skin looking and feeling fantastically hydrated.Easy to use,it only takes
- This looked like a fun product to try. I don't tend to like sheet masks but thought I would give it a go. The packaging was very unique but I had