Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Dry Skin 50ml
Why not try...
- CLn Facial Cleanser 100mlUse CLn Facial Cleanser 100ml on sk ...£25.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Redensifying Plumping Day Cream Dry Skin:
- Leaves skin feeling firmer
- Instant soothing sensation upon application
- Replenishes moisture loss
- Restoring a radiant and fresh look
- Skin tone looks more even and density feels improved
- Intensely hydrating
At perimenopause, due to shifts in oestrogen levels and associated collagen production decline, the skin can become increasingly dry, tight and irritated. Skin can sag with fine lines and wrinkles, most evidentially around the mouth and eyes, due to the skin loosing overall elasticity and plumpness. Neovadiol Perimenopause Plumping Day Cream helps to target the signs of ageing that an appear as a sign of menopause, while intensely hydrating. This rich cream, formulated with Proxylane, LHA & hyaluronic acid, makes the skin feel firmer and skin contours appear more defined. Creating the sensation of cooler skin upon application, this cream replenishes moisture, restoring a radiant and fresh look. Skin tone appears more even and improves the feeling of skin density.
Hypoallergenic. Tested on menopausal women with sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.
With over 20 years of scientific research into the impacts of menopause and skin health science, Vichy has co-developed Neovadiol, skincare for menopause.
Read More: Best Anti-Ageing Creams of 2022
How to use Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Redensifying Plumping Day Cream Dry Skin:
1. To cleansed skin apply Neovadiol Meno5 Bi-Serum using fingertips to gently massage the serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
2. Follow with Neovadiol Menopause Lifting Day Cream. Apply to face and neck and allow to softly sink into the skin.
3. Finish your morning routine with sun protection with minimum SPF 20. Apply minimum two pumps of Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ water fluid sun protection to face and exposed areas including neck and ears.
|Ingredients||689095 08 - INGREDIENTS :AQUA /WATER / EAU • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • DIMETHICONE • GLYCERIN • HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PROPANEDIOL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • STEARICACID • ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • ISOHEXADECANE • PALMITIC ACID • PEG-100 STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCERYL STEARATE • CERAALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • SORBITAN OLEATE • NIACINAMIDE • DIMETHICONOL • MYRISTIC ACID • SODIUM HYALURONATE • ADENOSINE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • CITRIC ACID • CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER • POLYSORBATE 80 • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE.Code F.I.L. : B271439/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very moisturising, watched advert saying it was for menopausal women it definitely works. Would highly recommend.
- Very pleased with this cream never used before