Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 Calming Micellar Water 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Inten ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00Out of stock
Cleanse and soothe the skin, while removing all traces of makeup in just one step with Vichy One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution.
Cleanse and soothe the skin, while removing all traces of makeup in just one step with Vichy One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution. This sensitive solution is made from a pro-vitamin formula based on micellar technology that clears the skin of impurities and removes makeup.
• Micelles gently yet effectively remove all make-up, including waterproof make-up
• Complexion appears brighter, skin feels smoother and texture feels refined.
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
How to use:
Step 1: Apply Pureté Thermale One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution to a dry face and eyes using a cotton pad.
Step 2: Apply usual serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply soothing moisturiser to face, neck and chest
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Thermal Spa Water
2. Aqualia Thermal Serum
3. Aqualia Light Pot
|Ingredients||Aqua,Hexylene Glycol,Glycerin,Poloxamer 184,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Disodium EDTA,Panthenol,Polyaminopropyl Biguanide,Parfum|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.