Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Toilette 50mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Toi ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £66.00Out of stock
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£50.50
- Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Eau de Toilette 100mlAramis Tuscany Per Uomo Eau de Toil ...£54.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 30mlThierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de ...Special Price £50.50 Regular Price £57.00
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture Eau de Parfum:
- Couture is said to be a more intensive, luxurious and stronger than the original
- Woody Floral Oriental Fragrance
- A more opulent, intense caramel interpretation of Bonbon
- Has delicate layers of oriental gourmand notes
The "Haute Couture" reinterpretation of Viktor & Rolf’s sweet Bonbon perfume from 2014, Bonbon Couture is said to be a more intensive, luxurious and stronger than the original.
What kind of fragrance is Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture Eau de Parfum?
Fragrance Family: Woody Floral Oriental
Viktor & Rolf reveal a more opulent, intense caramel interpretation of Bonbon, enriching the sensory experience. A new evolution of the original Haute Couture Bonbon fragrance, inspired by the designers’ iconic masterpieces and the elegance of their couture collections.
Bonbon Couture has delicate layers of oriental gourmand notes, stitching together Mandarin and Peach Accord with the new addition of Neroli Oil in the top and a heart of Orange Blossom, Sambac Jasmine and Caramel. Bonbon Couture’s layered base is strengthened by woody notes from Sandalwood Accord and the addition of Patchouli and Vanilla bringing out the creaminess of the Caramel.
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Neroli, Peach
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Sambac, Caramel
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, White tobacco
How to apply Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture fragrance:
- For instant infatuation, spritz this perfume onto the pulse points (on wrists, behind ears, and on neck).
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AQUA/WATER, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, COUMARIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BHT, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, CITRAL, THIS (TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, CI17200/RED33, CI47005/YELLOW10|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Purchased as a present for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. Landy's has become my first port of call for Parfum; always competitively pri
- Bought as a gift so cannot say what it smells like
- Love this perfume and found it at a brilliant price on the Landy's website. Have worn it all the way through Lockdown shielding (indoors), becaus