Viridian 100% Organic Digestive Elixir (digestive bitters, meadowsweet, marshmallow & more) 50ml
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Not Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55
- Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels 100Not Suitable For Vegetarians ...£16.49
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Zinc Tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£15.99
- Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 is a h ...£16.99
Digestive bitters. Certified organic by the Soil Association.
Recommended intake as an adult food supplement: 20 drops in a little water, three times daily, shortly after main meals or as needed. Maximum 60 drops a day.
|Ingredients||Honey - 20% Fresh Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root Tincture - 16% Fresh - Meadowsweet (Spiraea ulmaria) Tincture - 16% Fennel (Foenicum vulgare) Seed Tincture - 16% Fresh Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Tincture - 16% Fresh Angelica (Angelica archangelica) Root Tincture - 10% Gentian (Gentiana lutea) Root Tincture - 6%|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fabulous thanks
- These seem to be really helping with my heartburn,it gets better as you take them over a period of time.
- The digestive elixir has a mild taste and I feel goo after taking it, with meals.
- This has been incredibly useful after a long period of lack of appetite and weak digestion due to anxiety and stress. Started with 10 drops for the
- I purchased this for my parter who was experiencing acid reflux, burping, and like he wasn't digesting his food after meals (I think he has low s