Viridian 100% Organic Woman 40+ Omega Oil 200ml
Why not try...
Viridian 100% Organic Woman 40+ Omega Oil:
- Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Suitable for Vegans
- Made using only Organic Ingredients
Viridian Organic Woman 40+ Omega Oil naturally contains a broad spectrum of phytonutrients and botanicals. 5% GLA. Alpha linolenic acid (ALA Omega 3) contributes to maintenance of normal cholesterol levels. First cold-pressed, nitrogen flushed and in amber glass for protection from light and air. Grown to Soil Asscoiation organic standards.
How to use the Viridian 100% Organic Woman 40+ Omega Oil:
Directions: As a food supplement, take two to three teaspoons daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drissled onto vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes etc... or just taken from the spoon.
Viridian 100% Organic Woman 40+ Omega Oil Ingredients:
Each teaspoon provides:
- Organic golden flax seed oil 68%
- Organic borage seed oil 22%
- Organic perilla seed oil 4%
- Organic argan seed oil (infused with sage) 2.7%
- Organic evening primrose oil 2%
- Organic sea buckthorn fruit oil 1%
- Organic blackcurrant seed oil 0.3%
Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx:
- Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 1852mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 902mg
- Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6) 238mg
- Oleic acid (Omega 9) 946mg
|Ingredients||Each teaspoon provides: Organic golden flax seed oil 68% Organic borage seed oil 22% Organic perilla seed oil 4% Organic argan seed oil (infused with sage) 2.7% Organic evening primrose oil 2% Organic sea buckthorn fruit oil 1% Organic blackcurrant seed oil 0.3% Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx: Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 1852mg Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 902mg Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6) 238mg Oleic acid (Omega 9) 946mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Just finished the first bottle, was not expecting much although recommended by a friend. The oil is having an impact on my skin and I think hair too.
- I find taking this product lessens my peri menopause symptoms, I felt the difference when I ran out so I have reordered using Landy’s chemist on re