Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 30
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Suitable For Vegans Suitable For ...£8.49
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Valerian Root 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Valerian contains many compound ...£9.00
Each of the Viridian B-complex supplements offers a full array of the B vitamins together with a higher level of a featured B vitamin. This supplement features a higher levels of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12). B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the energy-yielding metabolism, to normal psychological function and the functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.Folic acid (folate) contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, the normal function of the immune system, normal psychological function, and the processes of normal homocysteine metabolism, amino acid synthesis, cell division and blood formation. B complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 & B12) contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to normal psychological function and mental performance, energy-yielding metabolism, the regulation of hormonal activity, the functioning of the immune, cardio and nervous systems and the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes, vision and red blood cells. B complex vitamins also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good quality supplement. I had a blood test and it clearly showed that I was taking (perhaps too much!) B12, so I now take it only 3 times a week ...
- I am a Vegan and was recommended this product by my nutritional therapist. I have been using it for a while now, and I can see the difference. I used
- I love all viridian supplements that I have bought. These are no exception. Helps with my fatigue, assures me I am getting enough B12 for both mental
- Arrived earlier than the estimated date. I have used this product before and found it helps to boost my energy levels when going through a stressful p
- I did a lot of research on vitamins before buying these and I do feel you get what you pay for. The ingredients are really good quality and 100% activ